Today’s podcast will help us let go of the things in life that don’t serve our goals and higher purpose. We’re joined by Alli Waddell, whose expertise in the wellness industry comes from 16 years of exploring what empowers people to create and maintain healthy and happy lifestyles.
On this episode, we discover how to physically and emotionally release so we move forward and find greater alignment. Most people can identify certain areas of life that hold them back. These can range from negative thoughts and emotions to the toxic people and situations that don’t uplift our experience. Letting go can help create space for new people, experiences, and possibilities to enter our world. A great sense of relief and freedom fills us when we overcome the fear of loss and begin to make room for a new way of being.
Listen to Wellness Force Friday episode #013 as Alli Waddell shares how we can begin to let go and make simple daily changes to integrate more health and wellness into our journey.
Listen to WFF 013 As Alli Uncovers:
- Why everyone’s path to wellness is a unique journey
- How to get in line with our mission and purpose
- The importance of getting curious and creative with our health practice
- Why small simple changes can make a huge impact
- How to find a routine that is enjoyable and feels good as well
- The ways we find balance through acceptance and surrender
- How our openness and vulnerability can help inspire others
- Strategies for letting go of limiting beliefs
- How we can break through our thresholds and comfort zone
- The importance of learning when to say no
- How finding stillness and silence will help us access our intuition
- The benefits that come from a daily gratitude practice
- How to overcome FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
- Ways to reduce our exposure to negative media
- The importance of who we surround ourselves with
About Alli Waddell
Alli Waddell’s expertise in the wellness industry comes from 16 years exploring what empowers people to create and maintain healthy and happy lifestyles.
Through her own process of self-healing, self-testing, and self-love, she has discovered that there’s not a singular path to living a healthy life. Each path is unique to each person and personal transformation is a lifelong, vulnerable pursuit.
Alli supports her clients in creating their unique “Lifestyle Ecosystem”. This signature process takes the confusion out of optimizing mental, nutritional and physical health while loving life and having fun.
Her mission is to be a lifeline of empowerment. She stands for radical honesty and self-love and believes that “only when we heal ourselves can we heal the world”
Links From Today’s Show
- Alli Waddell
- Wellness Posse Programs
- Ted Talks
- Brené Brown
- Uncommon Wellness
- Nir Eyal
- Spartan Race
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what’s up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode about letting go with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Aloha! Josh here. Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard. I live to serve the Wellness Force even better based on your words, feedback, and requests. (including how these episodes can allow you to break bad habits)
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don’t miss next week’s show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on letting go? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That’s what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you’d like to have to get more wellness in your life.