“These are topics I have been wanting to cover for a while. It is also an aspect of health and wholeness that I love to talk about.
Today we are talking about them all, and gaining insight from the perspective of a MAN?.which is key. We are also taking a look at the ways men struggle with body image and weight.
The man who courageously stepped up to the plate for this conversation, is my dear friend, Josh Trent. Josh is the founder of Wellness Force, and a wellness industry influencer and coach. He is also a top ranked iTunes podcast host of both Wellness Force Radio and the Fitness + Technology podcasts.
With over 13 years in the health and wellness industry, he leads the Wellness Force community in discovering physical and emotional intelligence to help men and women live life well, and enjoy the process. A KEY to enjoying that process is our relationships. Josh and I love chatting about this topic together as friends, so here we are! =)”
Listen to WFF 012 As Faith And Josh Uncover:
- How to get in touch with our masculine and feminine energies
- What men and women find attractive in a partner
- How food can be used as a drug to numb our emotions
- Why physical weight can manifest from deeper issues within
- Releasing the parts of our mentality that don’t serve us
- Why trying to be perfect is actually unattractive
- How to focus on love and abundance instead of fear and scarcity
- Respecting the biological differences in men and women
- How body image is affecting the modern man
- Biological programming that drives our feelings of attraction
- How men can maintain their masculine edge
- Why we should lean into our fears
- How to make our partners feel loved and appreciated
- The importance of how we use words and language
- How we can relax and enjoy conversation
The IMperfectly Healthy Podcast
IMperfectly Healthy: where the psychology, science and spirituality of health and wholeness meet. Guests on this show share their own stories, solutions and wisdom related to all levels of health: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
There are many doorways to transformation. From body image, emotional eating, the mind-body connection and chronic illness, to relationships, fulfillment and living your purpose, IMperfectly Healthy helps you fully embrace who you are, trust the journey of life, and hold your humanness in the arms of love.
We are all here enrolled in earth school, each with a unique major(s), and ultimately the same core curriculum: coming home to our divine worth and wholeness. We humans often get tripped up by striving for perfection. We want the perfect body, perfect relationships, the perfect job, and the perfect home. Perfection is an illusion. Constantly working harder to make yourself, your body, and your life “perfect”, robs you of the fullness of the human experience.
If you are currently living in the world of trying to fix and change yourself, feeling like something is wrong with you?then get ready for a real transformation. The path of love, honor and wholeness awaits ?.
About Faith Shevlin
Faith Shevlin is a mind-body coach, holistic nutritionist and spiritual/intuitive mentor. By combining her expertise in nutrition and health, with personal growth and life coaching, she guides clients through their own transformational journeys. She finds incredible joy in inspiring others to take ownership of their own health and well-being so that they can live in full expression of who they really are.
Her mission is to help women embrace who they are, access and trust the wisdom within themselves and connect with their own divinity.
She is the creator and host of a podcast, IMperfectly Healthy: where the psychology, science, and spirituality of health and wholeness meet. Faith also loves using, sharing, and teaching others how to use essential oils as a tool in supporting well-being on all levels!
Links From Today’s Show
- Faith Shevlin
- Josh’s Episode on IMperfectly Healthy
- Bonnie Kelly
- David Deida
- Paul Chek
- Gay Hendricks
- Will Smith
- Alison Armstrong
- Drew Manning
- Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what’s up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Aloha! Josh here. Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard. I live to serve the Wellness Force even better based on your words, feedback, and requests. (including how these episodes can allow you to break bad habits)
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don’t miss next week’s show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That’s what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you’d like to have to get more wellness in your life.