What is your identity when it comes to wellness? Do you have a subconscious identity that letting go of old weight is something that other people do?
In this solocast today with Host, Josh Trent, we explore how to change your life by starting your day with a 21 minute ritual, what injury can do to the mind, and how to ask yourself the right questions when it comes to changing you behaviors to live life well.
Get The Morning 21: A system designed to give you more energy, let go of old weight, and live life well.
Resources Mentioned Today:
- Wellness Force Radio Episode 194 Rob Dial
- Wellness Force Radio Episode 131 Drew Manning
- Wellness Force Radio Episode 183 Dr. Kyra Bobinet
- Wellness Force radio Episode 001 Fabio Comana
- JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP | REVIEW THIS PODCAST
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what’s up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
—> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don’t miss next week’s show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That’s what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you’d like to have to get more wellness in your life.