Today, can I gather the evidence?
“Today I will take ownership to gather the evidence that I am exactly where I get to be for true alignment with my purpose, happiness, and joy. Today, I will take loving ownership of my physical body, my thoughts, and my inspired actions. Today, I may face hardships, struggles, or despair, but I trust as long as I choose to collect the evidence that serves my physical and emotional intelligence, my day and my life will be an expression of divine magic.” – T.u.
> Get The Morning 21: A powerful (and free) system designed to give you more energy, let go of old weight, and live life well.
Walking: Dose-response effect of walking exercise on weight loss. How much is enough?
More Top Episodes
- 226 Paul Chek: The Revolution Is Coming (3 Part Series)
- 131 Drew Manning: Emotional Fitness
- 183 Dr. Kyra Bobinet: Brain Science
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what’s up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
—> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don’t miss next week’s show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That’s what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you’d like to have to get more wellness in your life.