“WHAT’S THAT SMELL???? DOOOOKIE!!” Yes folks we got another one for the Pantheon of Utter Shit this week. We are reviewing the first solo outing of Hulk Hogan in feature films, the 1989 classic, No Holds Barred. The movie that asks the question what exactly is the cinematic range of The Hulkster and can made up PG 13 cuss words like “Jock-Ass” actually gain a following. To Help us dissect this massive cinematic dookie is Conrad Thompson, the man, the myth, and the legend behind the hit wrestling podcast, Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard. So strap on your tights and grease yourself up as we look at No Holds Barred.
Do you like wrestling? Check out Conrad Thompson and Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard
- Youtube – Official Channel
- Facebook – Somethingtowrestle
- Conrad’s Twitter – @HeyHeyItsConrad
- Something to Wrestle Twitter- @Prichardshow
- Subscribe to them on Apple Podcast
Connect with us!
- Twitter @PsychosShow
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Cottington-@BrianCottington
- Laine Wooliscroft-@La_Croft
- John Wooliscroft-@TheUnRealJWools
- Epicast Network- epicastnetwork.com