Part 1: The revolution starts with you. – Paul Chek
In this special edition 3-part series of the Wellness Force Radio Podcast, Author of How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy, Creator of the PPS Success Mastery Program, Founder of the C.H.E.K. Institute, Paul Chek, joins us to uncover the truth about where we truly are as a nation and a world when it comes to health, wellness, and sustainability.
What actions can you do to become a better universal citizen of today’s modern world?
Paul shares the specifics on how you can build a deeper connection with nature, The 4 “doctors” everyone should follow, and why focusing on yourself first doesn’t only lead to a more fulfilling life, but a better world for all sentient beings.
Discover why being a healthy human means returning back to our most basic principles in the way we love ourselves, our body, and others.
Your core is everything! If you don’t have a healthy, functional core, it doesn’t matter what your health goals are ? breaking your PR in the marathon, recovering from an injury, regaining your shape after a pregnancy ? it simply isn’t going to happen, and especially not in any long-term way.
The Healthy Core Cycle Checklist is designed to help you remove common sources of gut inflammation, maximize the rest you need, and choose the right starter exercise to help you build a fit, functional and aesthetically pleasing core.
This simple and handy checklist, will:
- Address common diet, rest, and work-life balance stresses that cause gut inflammation
- Assess your current core function
- Prescribe simple, effective exercises to build your core
- Prioritize your plan of attack to address the most important lifestyle factors
If you’re a fitness professional, the checklist will be a great resource and guide for your clients. When they follow the checklist, not only will they achieve a healthy core, but they’ll look and feel better, and have so much more energy. They will definitely thank you for the resource!
Paul Chek: The Revolution Is Coming | Part 1
In Part 1, Paul Chek uncovers:
- His role as an elder in the health and wellness industries and why we need more of them.
- Why he started the C.H.E.K. Institute in 1995 and how it has evolved over the years.
- His pursuit of understanding the human body and spirit in relation to the earth and the universe.
- The initial resistance to Paul’s suggestions of doing wood chops and using Swiss balls in gyms.
- The fact that the word, ‘love’ exists in, ‘revolution.’
- How people who have researched and created environmental or health care developments have been driven out or their ideas wiped away by big corporations.
- The history and relationship of soil and science both in the past and now.
- Modern technology vs. ancient technology – Why we can’t produce or reproduce today what our ancestors could in the past.
- Instant gratification and the negative impact it has had on society.
- The deeper connection between ourselves and nature that our ancestors had that we’re now lacking in modern society.
- Various chemicals and additives that are put in our food and are causing health problems, emotional hunger, and depression.
- The negative effects of children not eating nutritious foods and exercising enough as far as their education, physical health, and mental health.
- What we can learn and take away from the ancient lifestyles of Native Americans and our ancestors.
- The effect of various pollutants on our bodies and hormones.
- The problem with vaccinations and whether or not they’re actually beneficial for us.
- How society has been brainwashed to believe in vaccinations and taking prescribed medicine when they probably don’t even need them after all.
Power Quotes From Part 1
“The human body is a very complex, cybernetic system and scientific double-blinded research is both isolating information and presenting very bold assertions about the body without realizing that there could also be a knock-on effect. Science is good at objectifying snapshots about your health but they don’t tell you a single thing about how you became ill. Your mind and body become ill when you don’t live a natural life in harmony with the earth, stars, and universe.” – Paul Chek
“Man will continue to invent technologies outside of himself until he realizes that every technology he builds is actually already present within himself. The question is, ‘Will he destroy the earth before he figures it out?’ ” – Paul Chek quoting Rudolf Steiner.
“Today, people cannot focus, think, nor want to do the work and they want everything quick. Society is now at a place where if we don’t become conscious in a timely matter, we could collapse at any moment.” – Paul Chek
“There is more to food than just feeding your body. The physical body feeds on food, the emotional body feeds on emotions, and the mental body feeds on thoughts and ideas. Today, there are so many ideas and we’re confused; we don’t know who to believe. So, we end up with a mental hunger for the truth. Because our mind isn’t satiated, we don’t feel safe and we end up emotionally hungry for connection.” – Paul Chek
“When you grow your own food, hunt it, or eat it with your hands, you don’t only experience a level of physical satiation but a higher level of emotional connection and satisfaction with the earth as well.” – @PaulChek on @WellnessForce Radio http://bit.ly/wfpodcast
Links From Today’s Show
- Paul Chek
- The C.H.E.K. Institute
- Healthy Core Cycle Checklist
- PPS Success Mastery Program
- Paul Chek’s library on Amazon
- The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need – ebook
- Spirit Guides & Power Animals
- Symptoms Consciousness Rising
- Nikola Tesla: A Quick-Read Biography About the Life and Inventions of a Visionary
- Politics in Healing: The Suppression and Manipulation of American Medicine
- Harry Hoxsey: Guilty of Curing Cancer with Herbs
- Farmers of Forty Centuries: Organic Farming in China, Korea, and Japan
- 500 Nations: An Illustrated History of North American Indians 1st Edition
- ONNIT Podcast – Kyle Kingsbury
- Charles Poloquin
- Ken Wilber library on Amazon
- Rudolf Steiner library on Amazon
- Terence McKenna library on Amazon
- Joseph Campbell library on Amazon
- David Wilcock
- The Secret Life of Nature: Living in Harmony With the Hidden World of Nature Spirits
from Fairies to Quarks
- The Secret Life of Plants: a Fascinating Account of the Physical, Emotional, and
Spiritual Relations Between Plants and Man
- The Influence of Electromagnetic Pollution on Living Organisms: Historical Trends and Forecasting Changes
- Blinded Experiments
- Missing Links w/ Gregg Braden
- Blog: What’s in Your Food?
- Sherri J. Tenpenny, D.O.
- Vaxxter.com – Vaxxter is the leading authority on the alternative health news
- Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices
- Are your phone camera and microphone spying on you?
- Closed Organic Cycle: Paul Chek
- Wellness Force The Science of Why Vegans Get Sick
- Controlled Animal Feeding Operations: Tearing the world apart
- New CHEK Academy
- Biodynamics is a holistic, ecological, and ethical approach to farming, gardening,
food, and nutrition.
- Rudolph Steiner: Founder of Waldorf Schools
- Regenerative Organic Certification is a holistic agriculture certification encompassing
pasture-based animal welfare, fairness for farmers and workers, and robust
requirements for soil health and land management.
- Where have all our insects gone?
- Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness
- Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel the Way You Feel
- The Biology of Belief: Bruce Lipton
- Gaia: A New Look at Life on Earth: James Lovelock
- Are Microwaves Safe? (Must Read if You Use a Microwave Oven)
- The Creation of Consciousness: Jung’s Myth for Modern Man (Studies in Jungian
- Phenomenology of Spirit: G. W. F. Hegel
- Blueprint for Immortality: The Electric Patterns of Life
About Paul Chek
Paul Chek is a world-renowned expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology, stress management and holistic wellness. For over thirty years, Paul’s unique, integrated approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of many of his clients, his students, and their clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional approaches have consistently failed.
Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA, and the P~P~S Success Mastery Coaching Program. He is a prolific author of books, articles and blog posts. In addition, Paul is a registered Native American Spirit Guide and Medicine Man with the Nemenhah Band (people of the truth) and Native American Traditional Organization (NAC) where he initiates a process of awakening often fulfilling comprehensive healing through sacred ceremony.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what’s up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
—> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don’t miss next week’s show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That’s what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you’d like to have to get more wellness in your life.